GREAT COMPANY, COMPETITIVE STARTING SALARY, COMMISSION + BENEFITS!!!
- Schedules and oversees the production crews & in-progress jobs
- Visit job site as directed
- Provide training and leadership for new and existing employees
- First respond to emergency service calls – this includes mandatory overnight on-call 1 week per month.
- Provide sketches and scopes of emergency calls for inputting into Xactimate
- Performs inspections and write estimates
o Mold, cleaning, etc.
o Estimates to be returned to customer in 3-5 business days
- Walk through “New Jobs” with crew leader prior to starting job
- At job completion (last day of monitoring), PM will perform the final walk through of the job with the estimate in hand to confirm all is correct on the Xactimate estimate
o Owner or Operations Manager will join as much as possible
- Will provide the sketch, scopes, and estimates for non-emergency services (fire, mold, cleaning) as completed
Hours: 40 hours/week, flexible to work overtime when required ; Vary between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.
GREAT COMPANY, COMPETITIVE STARTING SALARY + BENEFITS!!!