- Status accounts and collect money for all assigned A/R.
- Review past due accounts.
- Research and correct billing problems to expedite payment.
- end and receive correspondence to patients, guardians, insurance companies, attorneys, etc. to facilitate payment on accounts.
- Prepare promissory notes with patients as required.
- List collectible accounts with the collection agency following AOS procedure to secure proper physician approval.
- File insurance: both primary and secondary for assigned A/R.
- Meet both individual and department goals monthly in support of established collections policy.
- Perform other financial audit functions as directed by the Finance Director.
- Support efforts of the Practice Compliance Committee
- Perform other duties as assigned
Educational Experience and Training:
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Two plus years medical billing experience required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to focus and manage multiple tasks as assigned.
- Computer experience with a medical practice management system.
- Must possess above average organizational and interpersonal skills.
GREAT COMPANY, COMPETITIVE STARTING SALARY + BENEFITS!!!!