COMMERCIAL INSURANCE – NEW BUSINESS MARKETING MANAGER
$45,000 – $55,000
Our client is seeking to hire a New Business Marketing Manager for their Commercial Lines Insurance Dept. They offer competitive compensation and a full benefits package.
The Commercial Insurance New Business Marketing Manager is responsible for rating and issuance of new business for the commercial lines department.
Specific duties include:
• Utilizing risk expertise and knowledge of industry and insurance marketplace, organizes and submits submissions to carriers
• Receives and analyzes quotes from carriers and provides analysis to producers including accuracy, pricing, coverage, services, quote comparisons, and financing options.
• Creates proposals
• Responsible for bind order and the accuracy of programs upon producer direction
• Negotiates rates and premiums
• Analyzes the specifics of customer’s coverage requirements as well as the offerings of different carriers and provides advice accordingly
• Maintain marketing updates and provides status to the sales team
• Develops productive relationships with carriers
This position requires a minimum of 5 year’s work experience in marketing for commercial lines insurance.
Specific knowledge, competencies and talents must include:
• Demonstrable knowledge of commercial lines coverage and carriers
• Professional level written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong negotiating skills
• High level of analytical ability and meticulous attention to detail
• Ability to meet challenging deadlines
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Computer literate: Ability to maintain detailed record keeping in the agency management system, Applied Epic.
• Alabama P&C license required
Salary for this position is negotiable based on experience.