Just in! MOBILE, AL
INDUSTRIAL SUPPLY WAREHOUSE MANAGER Needed!
(Perfect candidate will have Logistics/Organizational skills/Leadership skills!!!)
Our client has an opening for a Warehouse Manager at their Mobile, AL location. The Warehouse Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining walk-in sales as well as supporting sales and technician personnel. Additional duties include warehousing and inventory control, pricing, accounting, tool repair and customer relations.
Scope of business:
We distribute and market quality tools and packaging to industrial manufacturers, lumber yards and contractors. Specifically, We focus on selling industry-specific, innovative supply solutions and industrial supplies such as construction materials and tools. Additionally, we also repair and maintain tools.
- Support the profitability of the warehouse
- Handle customer complaints and service problems
- Approve, within budgetary limits, all branch office expenditures for the purchase of supplies and equipment
- Communicate with sales force and/or customer service any unexpected delays in shipping/receiving or repairs
- Assume responsibility for inventory, departmental accuracy and tracking requirements
- Repair and maintain various tools/equipment
- Work independently and in an organized manner
- Ability to read electrical/mechanical schematics and illustrated parts breakdowns is a plus.
- •High School graduate or equivalent
- •Mechanically inclined
- •Strong communications skills
- •Good computer skills; spreadsheet experience, a plus
- •Knowledge of pneumatic/air nailing or stapling tools, a plus
- •Valid driver’s license and clean driving history
- Benefit Package
- •Employee 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
- •Company Paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
- •Health Insurance
- •Dental Insurance
- •Vision Insurance
- •Accident Insurance
- •Flexible Spending Accounts
- •Paid Holidays
- •Paid Vacation/Sick Leave
Great company, competitive starting pay and great benefits!