NEW! MONTGOMERY, AL!
DIGITAL MEDIA MANAGER NEEDED!
$70 – 85K
The Digital Media Manager will aid in the development, implementation, tracking and optimization of the Association’s digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. This includes managing the website, social media platforms, producing videos, graphic designs, display advertisements and written content, tracking performance of digital marketing campaigns, and optimizing outreach channels to enhance the organization’s digital brand.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess many, if not all, of the following competencies and personal qualities:
- Bachelor’s degree required and 3-5+ years of diversified accomplishments in strategic communications, digital media program planning and implementation.
- A visible track record of project management skills coupled with a broad range of communications and media relations management skills are a must.
- Candidate should have a commitment to working with shared leadership environment.
- Excellent communication skills – both oral and written
- Ability to work with a team or independently
- Organized and able to meet deadlines
- Thorough understanding of AP style guidelines
- Experience using video equipment
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and other design software
- Work closely with the Director of Communications & Marketing to produce and integrate digital content to enhance marketing campaigns.
- Identify current digital marketing trends, emerging technology and provide insight for adoption.
- Provide functional expertise, best practices and recommendations regarding the execution of digital marketing campaigns.
- Produce promotional and informational videos, written content, display advertisements and graphic designs.
- Measure and analyze content performance across all digital channels and use analytics to optimize digital marketing efforts.
- Manage the Association’s website including uploading content, updating member accounts, serving as point of contact with website vendor and member inquiries, and general upkeep.
- Manage the Association’s newsletter.
- Manage all social media channels.
- Serve as the primary point of entry for all social media and website access.
- Enhance user experience across all digital, social media, and engagement platforms.
- Assist with other projects as directed by the Director of Communications and Marketing or CEO.
Great organization, competitive starting pay + great benefits! Please apply TODAY!