Montgomery, AL area
SALARY: $80,000 – $100,000
–Minimum BS in Accounting (CPA a plus)
–5+ years accounting management experience (commercial construction a plus)
–Experience managing 2-4 accounting personnel
• Manage all aspects of accounting including but not limited to profit and loss statements, balance sheet, asset and liability accounts within the general ledger, job cost, etc.
• Manage Accounts Payable including subcontractor and vendor payments along with proper posting of cost to each project, etc.
• Oversee credit card expense allocation for materials, fuel and per diem along with payments
• Manage Accounts Receivable including prompt invoicing, accurate posting of payments, and proactively pursuing collections when past due
• Reconcile all operational bank accounts and money market accounts
• Prepare Sales, Use, and Occupational tax filings for all states, counties and cities across the U.S.
• Produce weekly aged receivable statements by customer, billings recap by customer, accounts payable balances, cash balances plus job cost reports and work-in-progress report upon demand
• Assist Contract Administration department in obtaining / renewing state and city Business Licenses plus Occupational Licenses
• Assure companies’ financial policies and procedures are being followed and implemented
• Interface with outside CPA firms, banks, credit card companies, auditors, insurance companies and accounting software provider
• Communicate / collaborate well with other department managers and associates
Employment Benefits: Medical, dental, vacation, paid holidays, 401K after one year with up to 4% company match, plus annual bonuses based on performance.
Wonderful company, competitive starting salary plus above benefits!