ARCHITECTURAL PROJECT ENGINEER
Job Description: Our client is seeking a skilled Architectural Project Engineer to handle multiple projects, cover all submittal drawings, details, project-related coordination, and follow-up from project inception to completion. The desired candidate should be a talented individual with the ability to work both independently in a self-directed manner as well as collaboratively within a team.
Education/Experience needed: Prefer BS in Architecture, Mechanical Engineering, Building Science or Associate Degree in Mechanical Design, Drafting Technology plus minimum 3 years job experience.
- Fully proficient in AutoCAD (Release 2013) with practical drafting experience.
- Ability to read and understand architectural plans, create construction documents, and interpret field surveys.
- Construction management and administration experience, +/- 2 years minimum.
- Candidates should understand aluminum & steel curtainwall, storefront, windows, entrances architectural metal, and all division 8 or division 5 metal work
- Must be comfortable and have experience interacting with: high-end clients and designers, site supers, general contractors, and subcontractors
- Willingness and ability to work overtime, when needed, to adhere to accelerated deadlines.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills, strong organization, cooperative attitude, and keen attention to follow-up.
- 3D experience with SolidWorks and DriveWorks platforms, and or ERP system experience is a plus.
GREAT COMPANY, COMPETITIVE STARTING SALARY + BENEFITS! APPLY TODAY!!